My plan for making YouTube videos
- Write a short article. This contains all of what you're going to say during the video. It also gives a loose idea of what slides to make and how to arrange them for the video.
- Make a Beamer presentation based on the text of the short article.
- Record yourself reading all the text in the short article, while clicking through your Beamer presentation.
- Edit the video to remove pauses, periods of background noise, or large mistakes.
- Publish the video on YouTube.