- Fraction and decimal overlays can be used for multiplying two fractions, when the denominator is small, or for multiplying tenths (0.3 * 0.4, 0.6 * 0.1, etc.)
- The binomial cube is used for understanding the expansion of \((a + b)^3,\) and the trinomial cube is used for understanding the expansion of \((a + b + c)^3.\)
- Sphinx tiles can be used to explore the questions provided by the Mathematics Centre.
- Genaille-Lucas rulers can be used to multiply.
- Napier's Bones can be used to multiply.
- Some collections of toys can be ordered from largest to smallest.
- Tracing Montessori sandpaper numerals with fingers, can be used as a precursor to writing numbers.