Interviews of teachers
I will only be adding interviews that I believe will encourage people to become teachers, or offer advice to teachers to improve their practice. Most interviews have neither of these qualities. Most interviews ask shallow questions because the conductor of the interview knows nothing about math or teaching and is just conducting an interview because someone is nominated or has won an award. I wonder if any math teachers are making podcasts.
- 1031Let's Talk with Sharaad KuttanEddie Woo
- 1069Coffee with Switzer interviews Eddie WooEddie Woo
- 25591Interview with Simon Pampena (Part 1)Eddie Woo
- 26923Interview with Simon Pampena (Part 2)Eddie Woo
- 26006Interview with Simon Pampena (Part 3)Eddie Woo
- 26454Interview with Simon Pampena (Part 4)Eddie Woo
- 25733Interview with Simon Pampena (Part 5)Eddie Woo
- 72208BuzzFeed Profile: Eddie WooEddie Woo
- 72209The Year That Made Me (ABC Radio National interview)Eddie Woo
- 72210Eddie Woo talks mathematics on SunriseEddie WooMore YouTube videos...